To better protect our customers and employees, we are temporary adjusting our Gift Shop hours and Tour operations.
EFFECTIVE AS OF TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2020
Effective as of September 2nd, 2020
Gift Shop hours :
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday’s
9:30 a.m. — 2:30 p.m.
Maximum Store occupancy not to exceed ( 3 ) persons.
Our teams wear the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times and we ask all guests and visitors to wear a mask or face covering upon arrival to our Museum through the duration of their visit. This applies to children over age 5 who can “medically tolerate” a mask or face covering.
Please follow the procedures we’ve put in place for the safety of our Ohana and yours. Remember, there are special hours for guided tours, all walk-ins are based on the availability of our tours. If you have a reservation booked, please be assured that we are taking all possible steps to ensure the safety of our Malihini and our staff, and your help with this process is greatly appreciated as we promote social distancing in the shop and galleries.
We are open Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday’s from, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and CLOSED on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday`s and Major Holiday’s
Maximum Tour Occupancy not to exceed ( 10 ) person
- Guided Tour – 9:00a.m to 11:00p.m. BOOK NOW!
- Self Led Tour is based on availability
–Monday, Wednesday & Thursdayʻs 9a-2p
- Private or Group Tours: Email Education
Directions from the Airport:
- Head southeast on Ahukini Rd Toward Ho`olimalima St. (0.1 mi)
- Sharp Left to stay on Ahukini Rd. (1.1 mi)
- Turn Left on Umi St. (0.3 mi)
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Umi St. (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto Rice St. (420 ft)
4428 Rice Street
Lihu`e, HI 96766
- The General Public Entrance is located on Rice Street.
- There is a Special Entrance that is used for wheelchair accessibility (located in the back of the building) please call for assistance (808)245-6931
CLOSED on Major Holidays
New Years *Eve/Day
Reservations are required for Tours. Pre-purchase your tickets directly from the Kaua’i Museum by selecting one of the following below:
Paid Admission 1-DAY PASS